BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 8 January 2012

My Thoughts On Drama by Safri Anugerah Illahi

  •      I was quite unfamiliar with drama and play but I like would like to give it a try. I watched a play once and it was quite an interesting experience and I hope I will have the chance to watch other dramas again. I think there's no problem for me to spend my money on play or drama since drama is excellent and worth to spend money on.
  • Sincerely, I don't have any clue to what to expect from any drama. Well perhaps, I expect the drama will deliver a good message and yet entertaining with excellent act from the actors.
  • I love to watch movies and play and yet, it triggers my interest to be a part of those. So, I think I can be a part of play and I'm looking forward to act a play. 

 

0 comments: