BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 7 September 2011

The Garden Party- Katherine Mansfield

Dear Diary,
      My children and I planned a garden party as the weather was very nice. I saw Laura planned the garden party as splendid as it could be. She did very well as she was able to discuss with the workmen about where is the best place to install the marquee. I saw a great effort on her as she make sure the garden party as a huge success. I felt very proud of her.
     Then, something bad happened. A man from the working people was killed in an accident. I'm not very sure about his name. Laura felt very sympathized for the accident that happen and she even thought about something that never come across in our mind; cancelling the party. I myself disagreed with as her recommendation is very irrational. I did not see any rational reasons why we must cancel the party. Besides, the party had nothing to do with the a dead man from the working class. Cancelling the party will be the greatest mistake ever did by her.
    I felt very pleased and happy as the party was a huge success. Everything was perfect. I wish we could held another party soon. The mood for the party was a little bit spoiled as the death of a working man in my neighbourhood. I bet the party will be better if the working men did not built their settlement near our mansion.
                                                                                                                                     M Sheridan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!! lol

izzahzaw said...

You repeat the phrase "as her recommendation" twice.
As a mother, you sound very cruel.